Linda Marraccini M.D.’s 30-year family medicine practice has evolved to focus on wellness and anti-aging as she guides patients into more wholesome living using preventative measures and comprehensive holistic care.
Dr. Marraccini received her B.S. and M.D. from the University of Miami. She did her Internship and Residency at Jackson Memorial Hospital and was Chief Resident in Family Medicine there as well.
Dr. Marraccini’s Certifications and Licensing Includes:
- Florida State Board of Medical Examiners
- Diplomate: American Board of Family Practice
- Fellow: American Academy of Medical Physicians
- Certification: American Board of Family Practice
Linda Marraccini holds dozens of awards and honors. She performs extensive volunteer work in the community.
Dr. Marraccini has held the following offices and appointments:
- Past President Florida Academy of Family Physicians
- Florida Foster Care Review Project
- Dade County Public Health Trust Nominating Council
- Board of Directors and Treasurer: Switchboard of Miami Crisis Referral System
- Dade County Commission on the Status of Women
- Legislation Committee: Dade County Medical Association
- National Board of Medical Examiners
- Chairman: FMA School Health Advisory Committee
- Chairman: Nutritional Care Committee / Doctor’s Hospital
- Baptist/South Miami Hospital Medical Records Committee
- American Academy of Family Physicians
- Florida Academy of Family Physicians (Past President)
- American Academy of Anti-Aging Medicine
- American Board Mesotherapy