Overview of the Practice
Dedicated to a lifetyle of Anti-Aging and Wellness
Linda Marraccini M.D.’s 30-year family medicine practice has evolved to focus on wellness and anti-aging as she guides her patients into more wholesome living, using preventive measures and comprehensive holistic care.
Dr. Marraccini received her B.S. and M.D. from the University of Miami. She did her Internship and Residency at Jackson Memorial Hospital and was Chief Resident there as well.
Dr. Marraccini’s Certification and Licensing includes:
- Florida State Board of Medical Examiners
- Diplomate: American Board of Family Practice
- Fellow: American Academy of Family Physicians
- Certification American Board Of Family Practice-current
- Linda Marraccini holds dozens of awards and honors.
She performs extensive volunteer work in the community.
- Dr. Marraccini has held the following offices and appointments:
- Past President Florida Academy of Family Physicians
- Florida Foster Care Review Project
- Physician Member: Office of the Mayor Vida Sana Program
- Dade County Public Health Trust Nominating Council
- Board of Directors and Treasurer: Switchboard of Miami Crisis Referral System
- Dade County Commission on the Status of Women
- Legislation Committee: Dade County Medical Association
- National Board of Medical Examiners
- Chairman: FMA School Health Advisory Committee
- Chairman: Nutritional Care Committee / Doctor’s Hospital
- American Academy of Family Physicians
- Florida Academy of Family Physicians
- American Academy of Anti-Aging Medicine
- American Board Mesotherapy